Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Beginning of Bag End

So as some of you know I have been in solitary confinement for the past week due to the fact that Stevo had not moved in. He had not moved in, because we did not have internet... So I was stuck with solitary and a few allowed phone calls and texts. One would think that times like that would make me more studious, but the problem is that the world has changed. Many small children nowadays might even consider it camping (ps I really wanna go legit camping sometime soon so text me if you'll come with me). All of my assignments were online and so I could not even do that. Regardless of the past I now step forward. School is officially in session, cuz Stevo is here. While we cannot agree on many things, we can agree that it shall be named Bag End (his idea, brilliant ehh)...He called me Frodo earlier, so I guess he's Bilbo. Welcome to the beginning of [the] Bag End

No comments:

Post a Comment